It’s St Partick’s Day on Sunday, 17 March – we hope that all of our Irish community enjoy the craic!
To commemorate this date, we thought we’d run a quiz in the computer sessions starting on Monday, 11 March.
If you’d like to participate, answer the following questions and hand them to Mike:
- What does 17 March signify?
- What colour was originally associated with St Patrick?
- In which year did St Patrick’s Day become an official bank holiday in Ireland?
- What was St Patrick’s claim to fame?
- What happened to St Patrick at the age of 16?
- Which symbol is associated with St Patrick?
- Where was St Patrick born?
- What was St Patrick’s birth name?
- What was St Patrick’s father’s profession?
- Which US city held the first St Patrick’s Day parade in 1737?
There is only 1 prize.
The winner will be the person with all the correct answers.
If there is more than one person with all the correct answers, the winner will be pulled out of a hat and announced by Mike Ellis at Gillespie Crescent Computer Club on Friday, 15 March 2019.
Dia luck (Good Luck in Irish)!