GET ONLINE WEEK 2020: 19-25 October
Get Online Week is fast approaching. “What is Get Online Week?”, I hear you ask.
It’s a week long celebration marked out to bring digital inclusion to the Nation’s attention as there are over 4 million people in the UK that are not yet online.
You may have attended one of our events last year, which proved to be very successful. Our events were attended by around 50 people – new comers, club users, volunteers and staff, as well as VIPs from Lloyds and Good Things Foundation.
This year is going to be a little bit different, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we won’t be holding large events. Instead, we’re asking you to join us on video calls which enables everyone to #staysafe.
The details and timings are listed below and we look forward to welcoming you to one of these events.
Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested.
Thanks for your continued support.
List of Events
- Monday, 19 October 4 pm – 4.45 pm: Virtual Quiz via Skype
- Tuesday, 20 October 11.30 am – 12.30 pm: Chat Group & Computer Help via Google Meet
- Tuesday, 20 October 4.30 pm: – 5.15 pm: Virtual Quiz via Zoom
- Wednesday, 21 October 3 pm – 4pm: Virtual Coffee Afternoon
- Friday, 23 October 2 pm – 2.40 pm: Get Online Bingo Card Discussion via Zoom
Check out our Get Online Week 2020 Newsletter to find out how to join these events.