It’s St David’s Day, tomorrow, 1 March – we hope that all of our Welsh community have a fantastic day!
As we are at the Gillespie Crescent Computer Club on St David’s Day, from 10 am – 11.45 am, we thought we’d have a bit of fun!
Who’s up for a quiz? The first person to arrive at the Club with all the correct answers will win a small prize.
- What was the weather like at the birth of St David?
- Where was St David born?
- In which year was St David born?
- Who was St David’s father?
- What was St David’s mother’s vocation?
- What was St David’s nickname?
- How much does the bell weigh that is situated in the Cathedral that is situated in the smallest city in Britain?
- How did St David bring a child back to life according to legend?
- In which Shakespeare play is St David mentioned?
- What is the nickname for a Welshman that links back to St David?
There is only 1 prize.
The winner is the first person to hand in the correct answers to Mike Ellis at Gillespie Crescent Computer Club on Friday, 1 March 2019.
Pob lwc (Good Luck in Welsh)!